The Gallup Institute for Personal Freedom is committed to promoting personal freedom through ongoing local and national outreach. Offering community-based talks, keynote seminars, and lectures and workshops by request, the Institute seeks to inspire people of all ages and across settings to live more liberated lives.
With topics ranging from self-esteem, personal boundaries, and grief recovery to goal-setting, visioning, and living life on purpose, the Institute’s focus is on breaking out and breaking free. The mission is personal freedom.
- Lectures and workshops for world-renowned treatment centers
- Staff trainings in inpatient facilities
- Continuing education trainings for counseling professionals
- Community-based free lectures
- Corporate seminars and trainings
- Health fairs and symposiums
Popular and Requested Topics
- Achieving Personal Freedom
- Living Life on Purpose
- Finding your Personal Mission
- Heal the Core, Heal your Life
- Becoming a Student of Life
- Living Gratitude
- Consciously Loving Self
- The Pursuit of Authenticity
- Finding Peace in the Presence of Pain
- Boundaries: Where You End and I Begin
Inquire here if you’re interested in having Kingsley speak or would like more information on Kingsley’s credentials and outreach offerings.